Welcome to our web site (“www.spaziodg.com”). This website and the sale of items is managed by Trendytex S.L. (hereinafter referred to as SPAZIO), registered at the Barcelona Business Register in Volume 40145, Page 215, Sheet B 361885 with registered office in Spain C/ Gènere de punt, 1-3, 08304 Mataró, Barcelona, with VAT No. B-64723430. You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pursuant to the Protection of Privacy Act 15/1999, of 13 December, please be informed that the personal data you provide to us shall be included and treated in the file named CLIENTES of SPAZIO. Your data shall be handled with the sole purpose of sending you information, news or notifications regarding the application itself.
SPAZIO undertakes to be totally confidential with all the information provided by the users of the website and will not communicate or deliver this information to third parties. May be necessary to share the information with such as financial bodies, entities that fight against fraud, providers of technological, logistical, transport and delivery services, customer services for commercial operations.
You may freely and voluntarily provide the information requested on the forms except in the fields that appear as required. The non-introduction of mandatory information requested may result in the impossibility to fulfill your request.
Under the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11 of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce SPAZIO reports that it can use the email addresses provided to send you information about their products and services, notices and offers and, in general, commercial information of interest on the activity of the company.
Also we advise of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data through email at email@example.com.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on www.spaziodg.com is protected by copyright as well as intellectual property rights by SPAZIO. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the content without the prior express written consent of SPAZIO.
SPAZIO shall have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the content.
Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the content expressly authorized in writing by SPAZIO shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
The Dolce & Gabbana brand is exclusive property of the company Dolce & Gabbana S.r.l. – Italian company with offices in Via Goldoni, 10 - 20129 Milano (Italia).
Disclaimers on Content
SPAZIO has adopted measures to ensure that the content of www.spaziodg.com is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, SPAZIO cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law.Moreover, SPAZIO cannot guarantee that the web site will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet.
In the event of any problem in using our web site please contact our Customer Care by visting our Customer Care area or write to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. A SPAZIO representative will be at your disposal to assist and help you to restore your access to the web site, as far as possible.
At the same time, please contact your Internet services provider or check that each device for Internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser. The dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow www.spaziodg.com to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due to updating the web site. The Provider has adopted adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect services on www.spaziodg.com, integrity of data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorised use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/non confidential information regarding users of www.spaziodg.com, and to avoid unauthorised or unlawful access to such data and information.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by Spanish law.
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in security settings.
Without your express consent -by activating cookies in your browser- SPAZIO will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertisements related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: The SPAZIO website may use third-party services that, on behalf of SPAZIO, collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and others. Internet services.